TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. By purchasing the tickets, you the customer (also referred interchangeably to as the “Ticket Holder”) agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of sale.
2. The (“Ticket Holder) must Accept these Terms, which should be read carefully prior to purchasing tickets. These terms represent a binding contract between Onrepeat Ltd and the customer. If the customer does not wish to be bound by these Terms, the customer should not Accept these Terms.
3. In these terms and conditions "Onrepeat" refers to On Repeat Limited. Onrepeat sell tickets to the public for their events on these terms and conditions and subject to any other terms, conditions or rules applicable to that event.
Commencement of Agreement4. The contract between Onrepeat and the Customer shall be effective from the time that the customer first Accepts these Terms and shall remain in force until or unless terminated under these Terms.
5. Onrepeat may vary these Terms at any time. Such variations shall become effective immediately upon the posting of the modified Terms on the Website.
6. Tickets you purchase are for personal use. Except as we may agree, you and your party must not re-sell or transfer (or seek to re-sell or transfer) the tickets in breach of the applicable terms. A breach of this condition will entitle Onrepeat Ltd to cancel the tickets without prior notification, refund, compensation or liability.
7. In addition to the ticket price your order may require payment of a booking fee per ticket, a transaction fees per order and/or other supplementary fees which may apply to the event. Those fees are not refundable except at the sole discretion of Onrepeat.
8. If you order or buy more tickets than the maximum permitted per person, per card or per household, we may cancel all of the order or tickets, in which case you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid.
9. An order for tickets is not complete until accepted by us. We try to ensure all prices are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of tickets you have ordered we will inform you as soon as possible and we may either cancel the order (in which case you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid) or give you the option of confirming your order at the correct price.
10. Our events may be photographed, filmed or recorded. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming and sound recording of yourself as a member of the audience. If you have any objection prior to the event, please contact a member of the Onrepeat Team or contact us at https://onrepeat.co.uk/pages/contact-us
11. Onrepeat may use the ticket holder’s image or likeness in any life or recorded video display, picture, publicity material or website. There may from time to time be promotional photography and visual/audio recording of the Club, DJ’s and the customers. By entering the venue, you consent to the filming and likeness for use by Onrepeat for any purpose and in all media.
12. Personal photos are permitted in the Club. Unauthorised filming or photography of any kind at the Club is strictly prohibited. Anyone found doing so without our prior written consent is at risk of having his or her property confiscated and being ejected from the club.
13. The User must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials they have printed off or downloaded in any way, and must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Delivery and Collection
14. Tickets will usually be despatched to you electronically unless otherwise outlined.
15. Always check your tickets upon receipt and advise us promptly of any errors. Mistakes when ordering cannot always be corrected and any corrections are discretionary.
Cancellation Rights and Refunds
16. Tickets cannot be transferred, exchanged, or refunded once purchased other than for the reasons set out in these terms and conditions.
17. If the event takes place but you do not receive the tickets you have purchased for any of the following reasons you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid.
18. No duplicate tickets will be issued to replace tickets that have been lost or stolen after they have been delivered to you, and nor will such tickets be refunded.
Cancellation, change or postponement of an event
19. Decisions to change or cancel events are the responsibility of the Promoter. Onrepeat cannot guarantee to inform you of any change or cancellation of any event or be held responsible for refunds or for any resulting costs you may incur for travel, accommodation, any other related goods or service or other compensation.
20. You should always check that an event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue.
21. If Onrepeat cancels an event or makes significant changes to the venue, date, show time headline act then Onrepeat will try to inform you. This will usually be contacted by social media or email for online bookings. In urgent cases it may be by phone.
22. If an event is rescheduled, changed or moved, the Onrepeat will usually give you the option of either retaining or exchanging your tickets for the new date/location, or alternatively claiming a refund. If an event is cancelled by Onrepeat you will normally be offered a refund. Please note that the Booking Fee and any Transaction Fees are not refundable in these circumstances
23. If for any reason you are entitled to a refund, in most cases you must return any tickets you have: follow the refund instructions otherwise you may not receive a refund. If these require you to return the tickets, do so promptly and within the timeframe communicated to you.
24. Tickets should be returned (with copy of the email or letter entitling you to a refund, or a covering note containing your order reference number and contact information) to the specified address by registered post (or an equivalent secure postal method). Please note that the return postage cost is non-refundable.
25. Any refund will usually be paid, using the same method you used to buy the tickets, within 30 days of the original date of the event or the date that we receive your returned tickets, whichever is later.
For more information about refunds, please contact our customer service team at https://onrepeat.co.uk/pages/contact-us
26. No refunds will be offered under any circumstances if you fail to comply with the all terms and conditions applicable to those tickets, the venue or the event.
Attending an event
27. The Promoter Onrepeat, their agents or employees shall not be liable for any death, personal injury (unless caused by the negligence of The Promoter, their agents or employees), loss damage however this caused while in the venue, nor are they liable for any complaints, claims, refunds or exchange for any reason, including without limitation, cancellation or postponement of the events. Any refunds shall be made only at the Promoter’s discretion.
28. Admission to an event is at all times subject to any terms, conditions or rules of the Promoter and the venue operator. If you breach those terms, conditions or rules then the Promoter or venue operator may refuse admission or require you or other ticket holders to leave the venue.
29. It is a condition of entry for the venues we work with, that all customers agree to be searched prior to entry and throughout the duration of their attendance at the club (if we deem necessary). This is for the safety of all our customers. If customers refuse to be searched, they will be refused entry and escorted off the premises.
30. We operate a zero-tolerance policy on drugs and anyone who we (in our sole opinion) suspect of taking, dealing or asking for drugs will be searched and ejected. In instances, where drugs are found, customers will be detained, and the matter will be reported to the police. Any customer found to be in possession of offensive weapons of any kind will be detailed, and the matter will be reported to the police.
31. We encourage people to drink responsibly and we reserve the right to refuse admission or service to any customer who we believe (in our sole opinion) are, or appear to be, intoxicated.
32. Amongst other things you will need to comply with health and safety rules and any security requirements (including security searches for the safety of those attending the event). The venue or the Promoter will have rights to refuse admission or eject you in certain circumstances and these are likely to include if you are involved with abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, invasive, vulgar, obscene, profane, indecent, drunken or other anti-social behaviour, or carry offensive weapons or illegal or prohibited substances or make unauthorised audio, video or photographic recordings. This also applies to otherwise objectionable or inappropriate behaviour as determined by Onrepeat and partners at its sole discretion. There will often also be rules restricting or preventing the admission of latecomers.
33. Before you finalise your booking, please read all the information that applies to the event and/or ticket. If you or any member of your party has particular requirements please raise these when booking and we will endeavour to address your query. There can be no guarantee that requirements can be met if notified at the event.
34. When you receive your tickets check the details carefully. When attending the event, an official government issued ID is required for age verification. Venue age restrictions and rules apply. No refunds will be made for ignorance of these restrictions. For student events, please ensure you bring a valid student ID. Anyone who does not display a valid student ID will be refused entry. Venue conditions of entry are displayed at the venue.
35. Onrepeat may add, withdraw or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised programmes, event times, seating arrangements, audience capacity without prior notice. Onrepeat may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond their reasonable control.
The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage, or liability.
36. We will always respect your privacy and any personal communication between you and ourselves. We will always comply with United Kingdom data protection legislation.
38. These terms and conditions do not create any rights or obligations enforceable by or against anyone other than Onrepeat and you the `Ticket holder”.
39. The purchase by you of tickets and these terms and conditions (and any contractual or non-contractual matters arising in relation to these terms and conditions) are governed by English law and any disputes arising out of any transaction between you and Onrepeat are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.